Sunday, February 1, 2009

Flamenco Scotty

Scotty's new favorite activity is "Story time". Our library does an amazing little story time with songs, stories, and a puppet show, and he can't get enough of it. When we don't make it there in the mornings, we do out own story time at home and he's getting pretty good at a few of the songs. Sometimes he does the action and sometimes he just dances. His favorites are "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" and "If You're Happy and You Know it"


What a fun little guy! He makes me laugh every day. How can you not love this little guy?
P.S. He weighs 22.5 pounds and is 30 5/8 inches tall. He has all 8 front teeth and all 4 of his one year molars. He's currently working on a few more bottom teeth...but the end is in sight!

4 thoughts:

Lindsay & Nick said...

I love the video, I especially like how he is tapping and gets on the rug and looks at it like "man, that is not nearly effective enough, back to the floor where I can be loud!" I am especially impressed with him being on step with the music. Thats the marching nerd coming out.. so proud.

Speaking of, nick almost wet himself the other day when we were in the car and glanced back at Gav and he was tapping his finger to the beat of the song on the radio.. he was so proud.

Sarah Roberts said...

that is a super cute video!!!

Anonymous said...

He's got rythmn~! I'm so proud. Meg, you could SING ON KEY before you were 19 months old (you sang Jingle Bells for Christmas, that's how I know). So get him cracking on that too, okay?
Adorable!

Mimi Collett said...

Scotty has good rhythm! :) I am way impressed by his dancing skills.