I miss my sunshine,I need my sunshine,
it keeps the craziness at bay.
You'll never know or see,
how much it saves me,
sunshine preserves my sanity.
I'm from Arizona, and I thrive with the feeling of warmth on my skin and the ability to leave my house in December. Every Christmas I wear flip flops to pick out a tree and eat fresh grapefruit from the backyard. There is an outdoor heated pool open year round. Here is a rare picture of me looking happy in the snow:
Yes, I'm smiling. One, because I was done with school (or so I thought, haha!). Two, I'm snowboarding. I'm a recreational snow lover. But living in it? Get me to Arizona!
P.S. Thanks mama for sponsoring my sanity vacation! And sunshine--I'll see you next week.
Yes, I'm smiling. One, because I was done with school (or so I thought, haha!). Two, I'm snowboarding. I'm a recreational snow lover. But living in it? Get me to Arizona!P.S. Thanks mama for sponsoring my sanity vacation! And sunshine--I'll see you next week.




3 thoughts:
Verse 3
You are my daughter
From places hotter
Than where you're living in between
You'll never know dear
How much I miss you
And my Biscotti even when he screams.
Can't wait to see you two. And give Eric a BIG BIRTHDAY HUG from me.
Two words, meg. Try Seattle!
Amen. For some reason sunshine just makes everything seem better. I'm in Florida right now and loving the warmer weather. Say hi to your mom for me.
Post a Comment