Thursday, February 12, 2009

Wow.

This is what happens when your toddler's room is actually your closet, he fusses for an hour in the middle of the night so you don't fall asleep until 1:30am, you have to be at Provo High at 7:30am to teach, and you don't want to wake him up earlier than you absolutely have to and you pick out your clothes by cell phone light:

At least no one else noticed.

4 thoughts:

Angie Lewis said...

That or they just didn't want to embarrass you too much so they didn't mention it...hehe

Sarah Roberts said...

that is hilarious!

Lindsay & Nick said...

I love it.

Totally random sidenote: I have the same shoes as your brown pair, in black, and your black pair, in brown. Go figure. We were so meant to be.

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha Meg that's hilarious :) You know what's funny, is every day I almost have an anxiety attack thinking I am wearing two different shoes... weird, I know!