I knew this day would come. From the moment we decided it was time to become parents, I knew this day would come: the day my child would throw up all over me.
I rarely get sick, and I have NEVER seen Eric throw up, not in the 6.5 years I've known him. In the back of my mind, I wondered--would I have the supermom ability to care for a sick child? Would I be too disgusted to ever want to hold him again? Would cleaning it up make *me* sick?
Now I know. I care too much about Scotty to think about it. I just want to make him feel better, even if it gets all over me.
I guess I really am a supermom after all.
P.S. Janae--at least I wasn't at WalMart! We just jumped right in the shower and didn't have to bask in the glory for a walk home.
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




4 thoughts:
I'm sorry he threw up on you. I have yet to have that happen (knock on wood). But, I have had to clean it up and it isn't that bad. I'm just hoping that when I get pregnant again, the only one who'll be throwing up is me. I'm worried even poopy diapers are gonna make me sick.
oh wow
At last! Payback.
Love Mom
You are super mom! And I am glad it wasn't at Walmart, and I hope it wasn't purple! Poor Scotty. I hope he's feeling better.
Post a Comment