We had a good week soaking up the sunshine. We went to the park. We played outside. We took Timbre (my parents' 6 month-old puppy) to visit our friend's puppy, and let Scotty chase them both around. We went to the zoo and watched monkeys climb palm trees and brushed the goats at the petting zoo (at least the Timbre-colored ones!). We ate a Baja Fresh and Sweet Tomatoes. We visited my brother and his family. We helped test balloon animals for a YW/YM activity. We watched The Little Mermaid on my dad's huge tv.
And occasionally we slept. Not as much as I would have liked, thank you Mr. I Wake Up At 5:30 AM... Scotty was either too wound from playing with Timbre, too over-tired from refusing to nap, or just not used to the new place. He often woke me up in the middle of the night and had to be convinced that it was still night outside. Can't wait to get home to Eric, our resident morning person. As for me, I think I need a week's worth of naps to catch up!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




2 thoughts:
Wow that sounds like an absolutely wonderful week!
don't you just love that. with kids, you need a vacation from your vacation... :)
Post a Comment