Friday, June 5, 2009

Climbing Monkey

Scotty is a great climber. At the park, he can climb up the ladders by himself--in fact he's never fallen! He's short but stretchy, I guess...He even climbed partway up a chainlink fence trying to get into the waterpark a few days ago. When he realized he couldn't make it all the way, he turned to me and said, "Up! I want up!"


We've started some packing, as we've accumulated lots of stuff and we need to sort out what goes with us and what goes into storage until we have a place of our own. Scotty loves to help by adding his toys to the boxes. Or himself.

Callie loves this table, so everytime she comes over to play the two of them pose for me. I love how Scotty crosses his feet when he sits!



This isn't the best video--it's mostly for grandparents and people with a Scotty addiction. He's starting to talk a lot now and keeps us entertained with his animal sounds. My favorite part is what a cougar says....he really is a BYU baby!

P.S. for those of you who care, I keep track of Scotty's words and signs in the sidebar.

2 thoughts:

Sarah Roberts said...

so cute- you are such a good mom!

Anonymous said...

I just came to watch this Scotty video again. Missing you.
Love Mom