We tried our best oculus repairo skills but apparently we're all muggles. Now we're just waiting for Eric's new (and cheap!) glasses to arrive from zenni in the mail. I'm also trying to win a $100 gift certificate to Eye Buy Direct to get a new pair of glasses for me--mine are seriously toddler smeared and scratched.

I have had some luck with giveaways recently even though I rarely enter them. In fact, today I found out I won a personalized placemat for Scotty! This will be his second, but I'm glad to get it because he likes to get them out and play with them.

I picked this one because "firefighter" is one of his favorite signs and that just doesn't come up very often in casual conversation. I do think I'll get one that says "Scotty" instead of Christpoher, however...
In other news, Scotty cracks us up and is a lot of fun to be around. Eric and I played a little Rock Band while he was eating a snack and he started singing along so we let him play. He scored a 59% on this song (on easy, but hey, it's a hard song and the kid can barely talk!)
This video's for you, Bekah!
For those who don't recognize the song, it's "That's What you Get" by Paramore, and the chorus (which he sings pretty accurately) is all woahs.




1 thoughts:
Whoah woah woah - we are loving this. Sorry you're all muggles. But you are a delight to read :)
Post a Comment