So here it is. Finally finished. Only one year later! I'm glad I made this and I put a lot of time, thought, and love into it. And I'll never make another one as long as I live. Enjoy!
Scotty's newest thing is pointing out people in pictures. To prevent him from breaking anymore of my pictures or pulling them off the walls, and to keep him close to family that's far away, I made him a collage book all his own. Congratulations to all of you who are now a part of his vocabulary :o)
This next one is pretty long, so it's mostly for the grandma's,
but he is getting pretty good at lots of names...is yours one of them?







3 thoughts:
Nana love you too Scotty :)
Mwwa!
that book is so cute! good job!
Way to go on your book!! You are amazing -- Seriously! I don't know how you do it all!
Post a Comment