Monday, June 22, 2009

Complete Randomness

I uploaded the newest pictures from my camera and have decided that there isn't much a storyline to accompany them. So, here you are: complete randomness.

Scotty's friend Marian came over to play.


She "read" a book to Scotty by pointing at the pictures and saying "what is that? what does that cow say?" Hmm...exactly what I do all day! I guess I'm replaceable :o) She saw me taking a picture and asked for a picture of just her--isn't she cute?

We've known her since day one and will really miss the Birk's when we move in a month!


While Eric's been taking CPA review courses all day Saturday in Salt Lake, Scotty and I have taken a few trips up north to visit family. Two weeks ago we got to go to my cousin's wife's baby shower. She's avoided any "belly pictures" so I of course took a few :o) She looks super cute so I don't know what she's hiding!

Scotty had a great time borrowing Kyler's new dog and jumping all over family members. Here he is with my aunt Peggy.



One more picture...tada! I whacked all my hair off again! I'm still learning how to do it because it's been a few years since I had short hair but I LOVE it. Besides, I finally look more than 25 than 16...
I got my student teaching assignment for fall and am excited to get started! I'm a litle anxious about blending in with the 14 year-olds but I'm sure it will be a great experience. I'm teaching with Kris Radamacher-Gorowitz at Desert Vista High School. I graduated from there in 2002 and know Kris by name as she was the cheer coach. Wish me luck!

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

CUTE hair! Gma Hepworth said your hair was super cute, and she's right. Love the pix of Peg & Cassie too - thanks for doing the family thing for all of us!

Taylor said...

Congrast on the student teaching. that is awesome. Good luck with your move.