To keep him distracted and prevent a serious meltdown on the way home from our walk today I started asking him to say things I knew were on his videos. Sure enough, he knows all the signs! Guess it's time for me to start sitting through the videos again so I can understand my signing boy...
Here are some of his new signs:
motorcycle
bus
peach
pear
strawberry
bean
carrot
lettuce
rainbow
yellow
firefighter
helicopter
swing
march (my favorite! it's totally the BYU star wars march action...)
run
fast
slow
horse
bear
cow
cereal
dance
ice cream
red
orange
He's pretty good at saying all of those words as well as signing them, but baby signs are pretty dang cute. How can you not love this kid?




2 thoughts:
Scotty is so smart. And that 'Casual Scotty' pic is SO ADORABLE.
Dang, I hope we have half as cute of a little boy as you do! We miss you guys! How's the move coming along?
Post a Comment