He loves to share his world with me. Constantly. The other day I put on a short video for him to watch after his nap while I finished a school assignment. He kept walking from the front room to the computer to tell me what he would see: "Mama, horse." A minute later, "Mama, dog!" If I didn't pay attention to his explanation, he would put his little hands on the side of my face and turn it toward him and say really slow, "Mama...horse...." like he was trying to teach it to me! Made it hard to get my stuff done but cute, nonetheless.
Yesterday Eric came to the store with us before he left for his CPA class. As we got in the car, I tried to get Scotty to agree to call Eric some goofy nickname...
Meg: "Scotty say, 'yeah!'"
Eric: "Scotty say, 'no!'"
Scotty: ............
Meg: "say, 'yeah!'"
Eric: "no, say 'no'"
Scotty: ......... "uh-oh!"
He's already a pro at not taking sides ;o)
Here's a video of Scotty at his most realistic.
And yes, he does totally nail the camera with the case.




1 thoughts:
I LOVE his Nana sign - thanks for the heads up so I noticed that. ADORABLE!
Post a Comment