Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Scotty's photo shoot


So you're all probably tired of hearing about this, but I realized I never actually posted the pictures! Here are the results from Scotty's photo shoot at Utah Lake. It was free, including 5 images on cd, and Scotty had a blast throwing sticks and rocks into the water and mud.

Personally, I think he's ridiculously adorable.


He's also become a total mama's boy and is very possessive... Thinking back to my newborn squid, I never would have imagined he would be my little shadow hugger. Gotta love it while it lasts!

Anyone else want some great pics for really cheap? I'm going to host a portrait party for this photographer and she's offering a 20 minute slot to each person who signs up without any session fees. Check out my posts on Meg's Magic for more info--and let me know if you want to join in!

5 thoughts:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

he is ADORABLE!

Megan said...

very cute! I especially like the fourth one down. He could be on a magazine cover. I would totally come to a portrait party.

Sarah Roberts said...

hey Meg- no I didn't come to Provo- I was going to try but spent all day friday moving and drove down to sandy and zonked out--then my workshop on sat was from 930 am until 7pm and then I had to drive back to Idaho...otherwise I would have totally stopped by and said hi ;)

Nick said...

Loved the pictures. They are great, especially the profile shot.

Anonymous said...

"Watching Scotty grow" is one of my favorite pasttimes :)