While reading scriptures before bed: "Why did God but angels and a flaming sword in Eden's Garden? Is it because those people stole the snake's apples?"
"You can't tell me to stop fighting, mama, I'm not a bad guy. I'm Captain Moroni, so you can't tell me to stop."
"You're not in charge anymore, mama. I think you're all done with that. It's my turn to be in charge."
When I starting running water for Alyssa's bath, he came running: "I need to help, mama! I need to help Alyssa get bathtized!"
Walking into my room with a very full mouth and chomping loudly, "Mama, I don't think you can make frownies tonight because the chocolate chips are all gone." Hmm, very suspicious....
"Nephi's not a bad guy, mama. I need to tell the bad guys to stop hitting Nephi."
This semester Eric is taking Business Fraud (the sequel to Business Ethics...anyone else see the irony here?). To celebrate his education in deceit, here is the Larsen Family Two Truths and Fraud game.
Want to play? Just pick which statement is a fraud.
Yeah, you can borrow any of our movies. I'll bring Dalmations and PS I Love you over later. Or, Jared should be home around 3 if you and Scotty need a walk :)
1 thoughts:
Yeah, you can borrow any of our movies. I'll bring Dalmations and PS I Love you over later. Or, Jared should be home around 3 if you and Scotty need a walk :)
Post a Comment