Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Calling!

I got a new calling (though I don't think I've been released as a ward pianist) : Assistant Stake Extraction Director. I guess that's what happens when you include familysearch indexing on your gratitude list and your bishop reads your blog...;o)

ACTUALLY, I'm really excited about it. If you're looking for a cheerleader for family history work, I guess I'm your girl! Still, the next time I do your searching, mama, you're taking me to Scotland with you! Though the pictures were great :o)

If you don't know what family search indexing is, you're missing out, and don't worry--I WILL recruit you! Just think of it as family history work without the hard "looking and probably not finding anything" part.


Pictures of our adventures in Colorado to come tomorrow, after my camera batteries are charged....

2 thoughts:

Sarah Roberts said...

ha ha- how fun!

Mimi Collett said...

I was surprised to hear you get a nonmusical calling, but I'm glad you're so excited about your new one! :)