First, we watched the Inauguration today--and while I didn't vote for Obama and I'm not terribly enthusiastic about politics, I think he is a great public speaker and I'm glad people are so pumped about a President. I also read his autobiography a few months ago (the one he wrote after being elected president of the Harvard Law review) and was impressed by his intelligence and charisma.
Second, we WATCHED the Inauguration today. As in, on TV. In our own home. As in, the first time we've gotten TV reception in our entire 3 year marriage! My parents were in town this weekend and my dad made it his project to get us reception. It's still not perfected (i.e. you have to stand next to it holding the antenna box) but what it does pick up is crystal clear! Thanks, dad :o)
P.S. there are several places giving out freebies in celebration--including Krispy Kreme! I posted a list and some links on Meg's Magic
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




0 thoughts:
Post a Comment