Meg's family came to UT this holiday weekend! Mom, Dad, brother Andrew, his wife Misty, and their two boys, Adien and Max. Thanks for coming to visit :o) Check out the slideshow at the bottom of this post for more great pictures!
Friday we met up for the Draper Temple open house. It was beautiful, particularly the celestial room, and we had a wonderful experience being there all together as a family. It was the first time my mom had all of her kids together in the celestial room! Someday I know we'll all be there together again.
Friday night we went to a family party with my dad's side. Two of my cousins on that side are pregnant! Both due the same week in July.
Saturday, we all went to the Treehouse Museum in Ogden. If I lived closer, I would totally buy a membership--hours of endless entertainment for Scotty and the adults had a good time as well. Scotty's favorite was the bridge, especially when his Papa Brian found hand puppets that made tremendous bridge monsters.
Eric, Scotty and I came back to Provo on Saturday night for the ward activity at Spring Haven. I don't have any pictures because we were way too busy having a blast! We played Guitar Hero world tour, volleyball, pool (in the dark...?), Wii sports, and hung out on the slides. Ok, Scotty did most of the sliding, but he also played a bit of ping pong (aka he carried around a paddle for about an hour).
We missed the family get together on Sunday at my grandpa's nursing home, but we did stop by to see him. Scotty loves the duck-themed room! I'm also hearing that my cousin is pregnant...congrats! We had babies together last time around but sorry--no fetus here :o) Her sister Cali is due in March.
On Monday the whole crew came down here and we went to the Bean museum north of campus. "It's just like a zoo--only all the animals are dead." Scotty had the most fun he's ever had there as he is now old/big enough to run around without a stroller.








2 thoughts:
how fun Meg!
Wow, this makes me lonesome for you guys already. Love Mom/Nana
Post a Comment