So I have discovered that I love watching my friends kids...yeah, it's all about service and giving and friendship--NOT! Really it's because they keep Scotty so entertained that I actually get things done during the day!
Scotty is such a social bug that he loves people (especially little ones) and doesn't even mind sharing his toys most of the time. There is only one thing that crosses the line: food.
I watched my neighbor's adorable little girl today and Scotty crawled around with her and showed her all of his toys. He helped her push the button and move the cars.
Then it was snack time.
I made two little piles of Kix--one for each munchkin. Every time I turned around, Scotty lunged over to grab handfuls of her pile before she could get to them! He was like a dustbuster on turbo, scarfing both piles as fast as he could to avoid having to share any food...
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




5 thoughts:
that is hilarious!
come on Meg, what Scotty really needs is a brother! ;)
I truly believe that two kids is easier (most of the time) than one!
haha that is really funny! poor little Scottie. I know you starve him! jk ;)
Hi darling,
What a charming and well-written slice of life. And give Scotty a slice of pie!
I'm impressed he is sharing his toys - probably thinks he is the teacher :)
Love,
Nana of Turbo Dustbuster
p.s. to Meg's friends - she really means it!! Bring your kids over.
ha, maybe i'll leave Callie at your place more often! :) give Scotty some more practice at sharing his food...
Post a Comment