My family has a little tradition of driving out to Coronado Island (off the coast of San Diego) every summer.This year Scotty and I flew out to join the party while Eric stayed to show his true blue cougar football spirit...
(in case you can't recognize these blue blooded people, from left to right: stephen, andrea (bekah's best friend/practically sister), bekah, brent, eric)To support his obsessiveness, I made capes for Eric, his brother Stephen, and a miniature one for Scotty...
What an amazing wife I am! Maybe i should make one for myself...
Anyway, we had a great time out at Coronado! We stay in a hotel just a block away from the beach and take a relaxing weekend hanging out on a beach that gets swept seaweed free every
morning at 5am and eating lots of gelato.Scotty liked the water even when it swept salt in his eyes, but he LOVED LOVED LOVED the sand! His cousin Adien brought a sand turtle and a shovel for him to play with--he immediately recognized it for what is was: a really big spoon.






3 thoughts:
Meg, your capes (design and creation) are AMAZING!! You are obviously the best wife in the world. Eric is lucky! You have become an expert seamstress and designer - I'm impressed.
And I loved your post about our trip, especially the "really big spoon" comment. It's so true!
I love you and miss you three much!
Mom/Nana
how fun Meg!!!
What a great vacation! The capes are very cool. You are a good wifey! ;) I'm glad you got to see your family!
Post a Comment