this blog really has become
Scottland, as he definitely wears the pants in the family. Who would have guessed that I loved this little guy enough to let him completely control my life?!? He is always pulling some new trick that makes me laugh and I just have to enjoy all the time I get to spend with him.
Here are today's laughs:Scotty loves to imitate me, and he loves my hairbrush and my shoes. Sometimes he tries to eat them, but his newest thing is trying them on (he tries Eric's too but they just slip right off). We found this pretty amusing today...
We often call my mom on the phone so he can talk to his Nana, and he's getting used to hearing her voice on my phone and talking back. Today, he managed to accidentally call my dad and he was so amazed at the new voice in my phone! It was actually my daddy's birthday so we got to wish him well at work :o) Happy Birthday Daddy! I'll give you a hug when I see you in a few weeks...(and sorry, Scotty hung up on you!)
Anyway, when we were talking to my mom today she was telling him how much she loved him and blowing him kisses, and at the word "kisses" he put his lips to the screen of my phone and said "bwah" like he gives me kisses. So cute! I tried to catch it on video, or at least him talking on the phone, but this is what I got.
Still cute, right? How can you not smile at this little guy? I love my life!
P.S. I mentioned that I cut myself some bangs last week, so here's a quick shot...they're cuter when i actually do my hair, but hey, i showered and dressed today, what more do you want?
5 thoughts:
I love him walking in your high heels! Marian has the same obsession. And I love that picture of her--I'll have to snag it from your blog.
Love the new look of your blog. Too cute. And Scottland, I bet, is a very fun, busy, crazy, happy place.... oh and kudos on getting a shower in today, hmmm, Ihaven't worked that one today yet:).
Cute bangs Meg!
Yes, your hair is ALWAYS cute. But I love you anyway :)
Scotty is adorable! I LOVE the high heels walking. Can't believe he didn't trip over the rug. Then how about talking, clapping and walking for multi-tasking. Amazing boy.
Love you ALL,
Mom/Nana
that is SOOOOOO CUTE! ha ha walking around in heels.. they almost fit him too little foot! ;)
Post a Comment