Saturday, September 13, 2008

BYU Football is AWESOME!!!!

For those of you who either weren't at the game or don't follow the gloriousness that is BYU Cougar football, here is a picture of the scoreboard from today's game (Saturday, Sept. 13, 2008):
No, your eyes do not deceive you. We absolutely DESTROYED the Bruins. It was quite the game. And for all you Washington Huskies fans out there that think our blocked field goal last week was a fluke, the Cougars also blocked the Bruins' first field goal attempt today. Here are a few more pics of Scotty and I with our capes on:

I LOVE BYU FOOTBALL!!!! And a special thanks to Jason, Sarah, Adam, Martha, Stephen, Bekah, and Andrea for getting all decked out to cheer on our Cougars! I'm looking forward to a similar stomping against Wyoming next week.

5 thoughts:

*Meg Larsen* said...

Woo FOOTBALL! and Scotty looked dang cute with troll hair :o)

And hey--Eric posted this instead of me! Yay!

Unknown said...

This was an amaaazing game. Too bad it wasn't on regular TV, but we were watching the score. Scotty looks like an adorable midget superhero in his cape. Go Cougars!
Mom

Unknown said...

I am only a cougar fan by osmosis. Normally I am anti-Y, so you see what a bad influence you have been. Go Utes! Go Wildcats, Go Aggies! Go Buckeyes!
Love Mom

Taylor said...

Will you please let me know when the BYU season is over (GO ANYONE ELSE!) so that I can start checking your blog again? haha!

Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.