I can tell that my little monkey spends a lot of time watching me...he's really starting to imitate me (but he makes it look cuter!) Besides sweeping and brushing his hair, he spends lots of time talking on the phone and reading books.
What surprises me though are the things he does that i'm not sure when he picked up! For instance, yesterday we took a diversion to the Alexander's to visit Christine and Callie. After about an hour he turned to me and waved bye-bye. I asked him if he wanted to leave and he waved bye-bye again. Guess it was time to go home and take a nap! So we walked home (it's only next door) and I put him straight down. How convenient!
It wasn't just a fluke either--earlier he was sitting on the couch and turned to me and started waving bye-bye. It wasn't until we walked back into his room that I caught him rubbing his eyes. Does this mean he actually realizes and acknowledges that he is tired? And he wants to sleep? How glorious!!!
The other cute thing I just discovered he does is give kisses. I was holding him (he was squirming, like usual) and I mentioned that I loved giving him kisses because he smelled so sweet. He responded by turning toward me and puckering his lips up! He even says "bwah" as he does it...so cute, though a little juicy.
Anyone else want Scotty kisses?
Well, I hear crying from the other room, so nap time must be over. As Marian would say, "uh-oh, Shlotty"...
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




1 thoughts:
I love the new layout- really nice!
Post a Comment