Thursday, September 4, 2008

Our Awesome Family (through the ages)

Thanks Brooke and Kelly for cracking me up with your photos--we had to make some of our own!

http://www.yearbookyourself.com/



If you put your cursor over the image it will tell you which year the picture is...

don't forget to vote (see the right side panel) for your favorite shot!

7 thoughts:

Deanna said...

I've been seeing this lately, it's hilarious! Just goes to show how different you can look w/ a new hairstyle!

Deanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Ok, seriously Meg, the ones of Scotty are scary!!!
I think that Eric should grow a mullett!!

Adam Birk said...

Those are hilarious! Scotty looks like a little alien or something. Meg I think you actually look really good in the 60s--maybe it's time for a new look!

Adam Birk said...

Sorry, that was Martha not Adam

Sarah Roberts said...

how did you do that- I want one- it makes me laugh:)

Taylor said...

scotty is too scary looking. i couldn't vote.