Five things that make me happy:
1. My Cute Monkey. *almost* everything about him makes me smile, but my current favorites are how he baby mumbles and it sounds like "ba-Jamba Juice", how we waves bye-bye by flicking his wrist instead of moving his fingers, how he "buckin-bronco" rides pillows every time I make the bed, and how he puts his own diaper in the trash can every time I change him. My MOST favoritest happy Scotty moment today is how he brings me books and actually wants me to read them to him! I'm such a book junkie that it made me nervous that he didn't like books except as occasional chew toys....

2. Social activities! I don't know how I would survive being a SAHM without all of the groups and friends I have so close by. Thank you to everyone who comes to craft group, ladies day out, etc. and lets me drop by at random--you're a credit to my sanity :o)
Last week we had a "pamper yourself" enrichment including manicures by girls in cosmetology school and it inspired me to make a little change, so I gave myself bangs...3. The sound of the key in the door--it means Eric is home! He is great about helping out at home and playing with Scotty, but there's something extra in knowing he's home for the day and I can get a break (or a nap!) if I need one. I love you, Eric! Scotty also loves it when daddy comes home because it means the door is open and he can make a dash for it.
4. Instant food. I love food, but some days it's just not on the priority list, so having instant food is tremendous. Even better when it's healthy, like grapes! But I would have eaten ice cream if our freezer wasn't empty...
5. BYU football. What can I say, it's our last year, they have a great team, and it drives my anti-BYU family nuts! :o)
Seriously though, we have a good time at games, even if Scotty is not a fan. Our current motto is "Go Big or Go Home" and we apply it to everything, including school spirit and playing Ticket to Ride online.




2 thoughts:
Ooohh. I'd like to see a pic of you w/ bangs. We found a couple in our ward who gets the Mountain out here so we get to watch BYU football, so exciting! And what- Ticket to Ride online? I gotta check this out!
Megan you are so funny:)I also appreciate your droppings in at random because it is good for my sanity as well:)
Post a Comment