
So my parents were in town this past weekend (Yay!) and my mom of course took a hundred pictures of our sweet boy, so I'm waiting for her to get back to Phoenix and send them to me...
In the meantime, I thought I'd post just a few shots to celebrate his cuteness :o) I'm glad I took a video on my mom's camera of his first day really walking, because he's already starting to run around the house!
My parents got Scotty a rocking chair so he can sit by me--he helped put it together! They also brought him a Scottie dog from Scotland, which he immediately loved, cuddled, and bit...
Speaking of Scottie dogs, my mom helped me make this adorable cake for Scotty's birthday! Yellow, his favorite color, and practically life-sized. He loved it and had no problem eating the entire tail of the cake--including the coconut on top.

Now this is what I call "Rocking Out!"






3 thoughts:
He is so cute! Those EYES! Great job on the cake! It looks so yummy!
Loves the singing squealing rocker boy! So cute!!
Love Mom
First off, O.o Oh my goodness! How are you doing Megan?! Your son is awesome! I would say he's the original Rocker Baby!
It's good to hear from you! I'm just living the dream. Just a lot of exciting stuff happening for about the last year. Before that was just the same drudgery. I got married on Dec. 29th of last year, to Betsy Rice. I don't know if you knew her, but she was the same girl I've had been dating since high school. LoL. We're in the process of buying a house here in Glendale/Peoria where school is. I was accepted to med school just a few weeks ago, so all of this has been pretty wild. What else are you up to? I'm just getting prepped for school to officially start next week.
Post a Comment