The littlest Larsen is officially full term, so it's time to place your bets! Who knows, maybe there will even be a candy bar or something for the winner :o)
The categories are: birth date, time, weight/length, and hair color
and NO jinxing me by guessing that the baby is actually a boy or that I end up with massive amounts of drugs in my system!
Good luck :o)
P.S. For those of you who like to make reasoned assumptions based on the current facts, here they are. I am 38 weeks pregnant exactly, and in the past week I've progressed from 1 cm dilated to 2 (as of last Thursday). Scotty came 6 days early based on my figuring (13 days by the calendar) because my water broke due to a freak barometric pressure change. It's currently monsoon season here in AZ and we're having lots of freak barometric pressure changes... Scotty weighed 7 lb 12 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. I've gained the same amount of weight this pregnancy, despite all the throwing up, and everything measures exactly average. Happy guessing, and here's hoping this baby makes her appearance in days rather than weeks!
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




8 thoughts:
Wow, Meg! You're almost there! Home stretch. Let's see... My guess is this:
Monday Aug. 9, 4:32 am
7 lb 9 oz. 20 inches
medium-dark-ish auburn in color
But this time I don't think I'll be present when you figure out that your water broke... Sorry I can't be there in AZ!
Good luck!
August 11th 2:23am
7 lbs. 15 oz., 19 3/4 inches long
Red hair
Good luck! We're excited for you.
cali
August 7th 7pm
7lbs 21inches long
blond hair
Andrews guess! :)
August 8th
7am
7lbs 3oz 20in
strawberry blond hair!
Good Luck girl :o)
Melody pretty much said exactly what I was going to say... so I'll modify it slightly
August 10, 4pm, 7lbs, 4 oz 19.5 inches.
Red hair.
I'm so excited for you :-)
Hey, this is Johan Baer, Eric and I served together in Toronto... Congrats on the new baby thats coming!!! :)
I'm sure shell be a cute and healthy baby girl!!!
I just happened to find your blog under Eric's profile on LinkedIn so I thought of checking it out.. I haven't heard from him in years!!!
Aug 6 Friday, 6lb 12oz, 20 inches
Dark auburn curly hair.
And a tan :)
(This was your size and color, except the tan and curly. Hope she gets those from her dad.)
This guess is not nice (because no one likes to go past their due date) but if you are serious about going natural with no drugs here is my guess.
Friday, August 20th 3:45pm
6 lbs 13 oz, 19 inches
dark hair with a red tint
And if your lucky baby Alyssa will be as cute as her cousin Ella! ;) Love you and wish I could be there to help. Why don't we live down the street from each other the next time we are going to have babies the same summer? I bet it would make life much better! Miss you!
Good luck with everything, it is going to be great. Positve mantras. My favorite: "I will be happy to carry my child, until she is ready to come." here is a link where I wrote a few more- http://larsensinlakewood.blogspot.com/2008/08/positive-thinking.html
Call me if you get a second. We are going to miss seeing you guys at the wedding this week.
Post a Comment