I feel very fortunate to have made good friends over my years in AZ and they were well represented. I had a few lovely ladies from my new ward, most of our mom group from my parents ward (where we've lived off and on over the past few years), both of my moms, an old friend from high school, and even a BYU 201sty (way to represent, Adree!) It was wonderful to see everyone.
(guessing how big my belly was--and two people were within 1 cm!
Props to Leanne and Jen for knowing me so well)
I also have to give a major shout out to Kira for making these adorable curtains for the baby room. It was the final finishing touch and exactly what I could have wished for!
Don't forget, there is still time to get in your predictions for our upcoming arrival!




4 thoughts:
Yay pictures for the scrapbook love the curtains!
remember how when you're sitting, you don't even look pregnant!?!?!
I'm so glad you found those pictures!! The party turned out wonderfully :o) And you got some adorable things for baby Alyssa :o)
Post a Comment