Friday, August 6, 2010

Scotty is Three! (well, almost)


Scotty will officially turn 3 on August 12, but I had two good reasons for celebrating early. First, I'm due the 17th and could have this baby any day now (hopefully soon!). Second, his best friend Melody is moving to San Diego on Saturday and this was the last chance to get the kids together.

We've decided to just roll with it and are now telling Scotty that he is 3. He only had a few requirements for his birthday party:

1. A Buzz Lightyear cake
2. Singing "Happy to you" to him over said cake
3. Papa Bri and Melody had to be at his party

Fortunately, I can check all three of the list and consider it a success. The weather even cooperated, despite threatening monsoons or 110 temps, we had a gorgeous sunny day that wasn't oppressively hot.














Happy Birthday, Scotty! I can't imagine life without you. I bet it would be quieter but not nearly as much fun.

3 thoughts:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

GOOD job on the cake! It looks great!!!! :)

Brenton and Adree Jensen said...

oh super cute! wish i could have gone! sure do miss you!

Kira: said...

It was so fun. Melody talks about Scotty all the time. She'll be so delighted to see him when we come to visit.... and when you come to visit :-)