Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Like mother, like daughter?

Ok, time for more pictures. I've yet to upload any pictures from my camera and I'm holding out because my mom has been taking amazing pictures all week. She's been posting tons to facebook so if you need more you can find them there. I'll be sure to post more here when I get the real files.

Overall we think she looks a lot like me! And she's beautiful :o) She has pointed little elf ears and a pointed chin, and a cute little nose that looks fairly similar to Scotty's. Smaller ears, though...


Her hair looks red in every picture but in real life it's the same darkish color that Scotty's started out as.

What do you think? Like mother, like daughter?

P.S. Thanks to my amazing Aunt Melanie for hand smocking this gorgeous dress! I can't get over how beautiful and delicate it is...

1 thoughts:

Janice Richardson said...

She's beautiful! I'm so glad that the delivery was just what you wanted!