It seems that even the year of the Great Larsen Family Expansion is not immune to loss. After an intensive open heart surgery last month it appeared that Grandma Gay was on the road to recovery, but I guess it was not meant to be. In the end we are glad that she slipped away quickly and peacefully.
Gay was Eric's grandma but she adopted me into the family wholeheartedly 8 years ago. She always had a kind thought and nice card for every occasion and never missed a chance to tell us she was proud of us. I wish I had more pictures of this lovely lady, but she was too often the one behind the camera.
Our thoughts and prayers are especially with Grandpa Don and the rest of Eric's family. I wish we could be there to help and support.
We'll miss you, Grandma Gay.
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago








0 thoughts:
Post a Comment