Thursday, October 2, 2008

Conference Weekand Updates!

I don't know about all of you, but I am excited for conference this weekend! I'm also a little hesitant about hours and hours of keeping Scotty entertained but quiet....sacrament meeting is hard enough! At least I'll have company :o)

Speaking of company, Eric's family is coming in town tomorrow! They haven't seen Scotty since the beginning of the summer so it'll be a blast for our little monkey to get some good grandma/grandpa time. If only they got to visit more often...*hint, hint*

In other random news, we got pictures taken of Scotty yesterday from these wonderful photographers...they should be up by next Wednesday so i'll let you know so those of you who think he's as cute as I do can admire :o) Also, for those of you looking for a fun blog update, I found this adorable websites that provides free templates:
Leelou Blogs

Um, any other news? My parents picked up their puppy yesterday and she is adorable!They decided to name her Timbre (pronounced Tamber--really, she even looked it up in the dictionary!) Pictures and video are on her blog, Jeanni's Jingles, under my family link. Can't wait to meet her in a few weeks!

P.S. Scotty has learned how to blow kisses and now flirts even more with random strangers...hanging out at the duck pond today passing students were taking pictures of him on the cell phones ;o)