Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Exciting Things!


My brother Andrew and his wife Misty had their baby, Max Zachariah Gould, on Monday, October 6, 2008, at 6:48 pm. Misty went all natural and apparently did FABULOUS and is feeling great already without pain killers! You're a stronger woman than i am, sis! ;o) Max gets the prize of biggest baby so far at 8 lb 2 oz.
Isn't he cute? And those CHEEKS! apparently, misty and adien also had them as newborns.
Can't wait to meet him next week when Scotty and I fly to phoenix for some family time and a little vacation.
My brother and his sons! I love you all!
Also, super-mom:

In other exciting but not quite as miraculous news, Scotty's pictures and online! I get a photo cd with all of the images, but here are just a few of the photographer's favorites.


(see http://lindsayjanebylindsay.blogspot.com/ and http://lindsayjanebymegan.blogspot.com/ for more cute Scotty shots!)

4 thoughts:

Deanna said...

Oh my goodness, those pics of Scotty are adorable! What a cutie!

Matt and Jayna said...

How great that Andrew is a father to 2 boys! I think I totally missed the marriage and first boy! Very cool.

The photos of Scotty are so darling! He is so cute. Great pics.

P.S. I love your header, where you crossed out Larsen Land and wrote Scott Land. How true is that!

Anonymous said...

Great post Megan! I can't wait to see you and Scotty.
Love Mom

Melynda said...

What darling pics! I love the cowboy hat! TOO CUTE! He is such a darling boy and hopefully I will get to meet him someday. When are you coming to AZ?