Saturday, October 11, 2008

Creativity...

So, Pres. Uchtdorf a few weeks ago encouraged us to create something everyday. So far, I think the Larsen family is doing great today!

1. It's freezing cold in Provo. FREEZING. (and yes, we're going to the football game, but no, we're not taking Scotty). So Eric has created central heating in our cozy little cottage. We have our space heater on in scotty's room (where he is peacefully napping), and our heater on...and to spread the heat, we have candles. Lots and lots of candles. Actually, you'd be surprised how much just lighting a candle can help warm up a room! But yes, we are being careful because of the fire danger. There are currently two regular candles and 7 tea lights lit on our glass table....

our house also smells really nice :o)

2. Scotty and I took an adventure to the park on Wednesday to enjoy the wonderful weather. He made lots of friends, with both the other kids and their parents. Everytime I turned around someone different was holding him, or helping him up the slide, or throwing mulch around with him.... so I created this cute little photo collage:

2 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Ah candles, sleeeping baby . . . romance!
And seems to me that all the Scotty pictures he is getting away from you! Love the up and over pic.
Mom

Sarah Roberts said...

how fun megs!!!you are so totally awesome!