Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween Antics


Ok, so it's not Halloween yet, but we had a group party tonight and the pictures are too funny not to share! The kids were so cute in their little costumes--I only wish I had gotten a picture of everyone...











This cuddly (but sad) lioness is our next door neighbor Callie. The pumpkin girls also live on the same block.


Instead of cute and cuddly, we opted for the shrunken skeleton. And yes, it glows in the dark! Rad, I know.







As for me...well, I took my parents up on their suggestion.

What do you think?


I tried to get Eric to dress as Obama but he didn't go for it. At least he was the donut eating race champion! No pictures of that hilarity and I had my hands in pumpkin guts at the time.



There were also some totally awesome pumpkins. This was my favorite, but I was also partial to Matt's temple pumpkin and I made the Cheshire Cat one....














Happy Halloween!

6 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

HILARIOUS!! Love the Skeleton Scotty. And yes, Meg-lin, you DO look like her. Good job.
Love Mom

Sarah Roberts said...

wow- how fun Meg- nice palin costume:)

Mimi Collett said...

That looks like such a fun party! Man. I wish I were in your group! :) Well, I love my group, but we didn't have a party. :( I love your new banner/heading. I don't know how old it is, but it is way cute! :) And yeah, you do look like Sarah Palin. What a fun costume.

Jenae said...

This post made me miss you guys soooooo much. I amsad that we are not having fun with you, but it looks like you had lots of fun. We miss everyone there.

Anonymous said...

Fun costumes!

Grant, Sarah, Edwin, and Leland said...

AWESOME look Megan, you totally pull off the Palin look, and it would of been awesome to get Eric like Obama.