Friday, October 1, 2010

Through the eyes of a child

I realized the other day that I haven't picked up the camera much over the past few weeks, mostly because my hands are full juggling two kids! Fortunately, Scotty has a new hobby to keep himself entertained while I'm feeding Alyssa or putting her to sleep. While I did find about 35 pictures of the ceiling fans and a fair share of fingers and the piles accumulating around our house, he also captured some pretty good shots. Hence, the following photoblog, brought to you by Mr. Scott Larsen:

proof that mom knows he has the camera

Grandma came to visit!

And Peeta!
Daddy's "scary cheese face"

Legs are really prominent from a toddler's viewpoint.

Grandma is so fun and accommodating!

Even ruffles gets in on the photo action

Alyssa is a particularly entertaining

solution to bed hair? cut off the top of your head in the picture--he's brilliant!

she's very alert. we call these her "wild eyes!"

she's also a bobblehead

hey look, it's Bekah and Grant's engagment pictures!

Evidence of my snugglebug

the important self-portrait

he puts a new perspective on life

his view of the world really highlights my storage solutions

photo evidence that I have managed to do my hair at least once this week


Overall I see a lot of potential in this line of work.

6 thoughts:

Hannah Neville McMillan said...

LOVE these!!!

Hannah Neville McMillan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Adorable. And your commentary is excellent. Scotty, quelle artiste!

Bekah said...

HAHAHA! I love this kid! And I'm grateful that he still knows his Aunt Bekah and Uncle Grant :) I can't wait to see you guys!

Kami said...

It's embarrassing to admit your kid is possibly a better photographer than I am. ;)

Sarah Ewell said...

Love the photos, and I actually really enjoyed your commentary. Congratulations to Scotty on the mad photography skills!