1. Girl clothes are ridiculously adorable
2. Girls are rare in our family and we might not get another one!
3. I forget to get the camera out and take pictures otherwise
So, this will ensure that I at least get a picture of Alyssa every week.
Here it is, cute outfit friday. We celebrated the "finally cool enough to wander outside occasionally" weather with a sunshiny outfit.
Ignore the drool on her chin, she was sucking on her hands :o) She's almost always sucking on something. She still loves to snuggle, but often times I discover that she's been licking my shoulder the entire time I've been holding her...




3 thoughts:
Fun idea! I agree that little girl clothes are fun. I enjoy picking out Amy's clothes more than I should admit!
What a doll! She's so cute, Meg. I'm glad you're doing that. Maybe I need to do something like that to actually upload my pictures from my camera and maybe blog about them from time to time. :)
I'm so glad you got your girl. So cute.
Very cute!
By the way, if you are interested in a Joy School like what Melody is doing, talk to Mamie Salas. She really wants to do one, but nobody else in the Ahwatukee ward has expressed much interest...
Post a Comment