Friday, October 22, 2010

Singing Scotty

It finally happened. After a year of "Stop Singing, mama!" and "your singing makes me sad," my little monkey finally LOVES singing songs with me. I was even able to catch a few on camera a few weeks back. Unless you're really in love with my obviously adorable child you probably aren't that interested :o) For my wonderful moms: enjoy!

 
Monkeys jumping on the bed
 
Monkey and the Alligator

 
Old MacDonald, Scotty style. 
I particularly like that mama talks, claps, and sings.

We are so proud of our big boy! He's officially a "big kid" now as the diapers ran out :o) We're on day two of potty training and so far he's doing great! He's about 50/50 for successes and accidents and we are having a blast with lots of mom and scotty time. It's hard to be "ON" 24/7 for your kids but it makes me feel like such a great mom.

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

These are adorable! I love the monkey theme (not to mention broken heads and eaten by alligators). LOVE that mama sings :) Sweet!