Friday, October 15, 2010

A Mother's Reward

 First things first, here is cute outfit Friday. This was actually Sunday but it's the last newborn thing that fits so I had to document it :o) And I left my feet in the picture because 1) my toenails match and 2) you can see what size she actually is. Though she is growing so fast she's starting to feel heavy to carry around! She has her 2 month checkup on Monday so we'll get the official weight but I think she's at least 11 pounds already.

Also, here is a mother's reward for the first two months of constant nursing and little sleeping: sweet baby songs and smiles.

thinking i'm pretty interesting

oh look, a doggie!

ok, what were you saying mom?
a cute smile!
how about a REALLY big one?

just to prove it's not a fluke....plus i'm a cute little monkey

  I also have to get Scotty in on the cute outfit Friday action because I found the perfect shirt for him:
He likes it because it has robots.
I like it for the caption. (click on the picture to see it big)


"I don't have a mute button." Isn't that the truth! Of course, his uncensored commentary cracks me up. I got a total gem yesterday:
"Mama, I'm going to be Batman for Halloween. But I think I'm going to be Hercules for Christmas."

1 thoughts:

April said...

I love Alyssa's cuteness and the smiles too! :)
Your new curtians are fabulous. I have removed nearly all of the blinds in my house and put in curtians. :)