While reading scriptures before bed: "Why did God but angels and a flaming sword in Eden's Garden? Is it because those people stole the snake's apples?"
"You can't tell me to stop fighting, mama, I'm not a bad guy. I'm Captain Moroni, so you can't tell me to stop."
"You're not in charge anymore, mama. I think you're all done with that. It's my turn to be in charge."
When I starting running water for Alyssa's bath, he came running: "I need to help, mama! I need to help Alyssa get bathtized!"
Walking into my room with a very full mouth and chomping loudly, "Mama, I don't think you can make frownies tonight because the chocolate chips are all gone." Hmm, very suspicious....
"Nephi's not a bad guy, mama. I need to tell the bad guys to stop hitting Nephi."
hahaha. He is darling. Why does it sounds like a helicopter is taking off in the backgroud?!?! ;) I'm sorry that Eric has been traveling. When he's been there a little longer, hopefully he can opt out of traveling. That's what Neal does!
1 thoughts:
hahaha. He is darling. Why does it sounds like a helicopter is taking off in the backgroud?!?! ;) I'm sorry that Eric has been traveling. When he's been there a little longer, hopefully he can opt out of traveling. That's what Neal does!
Post a Comment