
Raindrops on noses and petting the kittens
Banging copper kettles and taking off his mittens
Brown cardboard boxes that he fills with toys
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
Timbre-colored goats and gooey chocolate cookies
Open doors and closing doors and playing with noodles
Wild ducks that quack as he chases them in rings
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
Pulling mom's dresses and untying the sashes
Giving puppy eyes and batting his eyelashes
Super short winters that melt into springs
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
When the dog barks
When he breaks things
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember Scott's favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Banging copper kettles and taking off his mittens
Brown cardboard boxes that he fills with toys
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
Timbre-colored goats and gooey chocolate cookies
Open doors and closing doors and playing with noodles
Wild ducks that quack as he chases them in rings
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
Pulling mom's dresses and untying the sashes
Giving puppy eyes and batting his eyelashes
Super short winters that melt into springs
These are a few of Scott's favorite things
When the dog barks
When he breaks things
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember Scott's favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad




1 thoughts:
how cute!
Post a Comment