Monday, August 4, 2008

How can you not love this boy?

Scotty is our little explorer! I wish we could take pictures at the Family Support and Treatment Center (privacy laws) because he just loves it there--this weekend he spent an hour pushing around a kid chair to practice walking, and i realized that i could motivate him to inch his way over to me--walking--if i held out food. Sometimes I feel like i'm training a dog to do tricks...hmm...

Anyway, this is how I walked into the front room to find him Saturday morning, so content.
I let him use my stool as a walker in the kitchen, and he decided it made a tremendous boat. He's also practically indestructible and unfazed by the occasionally consequences of his adventures, which is good because right after I took this picture he tipped over and the stool collapsed! Guess he learned not to rock the boat *too* hard...

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

That boy is adorable! How cool that he turned the stool over and climbed inside! Did he fetch it from the kitchen as well?
Love you,
Nana