
He's showing me a rock he found...how exciting!
WOW what an adventure! Early Friday morning our little family caravaned down to Bryce Canyon with Eric's brothers, Brent and Stephen. We thought adding a tent to the mix would be too much for the monkey, so we rented rooms in Panguitch and shuttled back and forth to the canyon.
Overall Scotty handled the drive time pretty well, though his yelling is even more piercing in the confined space. He loved having his uncles sit by him and feed him graham crackers. He also liked the hiking for the most part! We did three separate hikes and Eric carried Scotty--who spent time checking everything out and waving at all the French people we saw. I expected to see lots of foreign tourists, but we were all amazed at how many were from France! It was great for Stephen, who just returned from the Paris, France mission in February.
We all had a great time hiking, watching the Olympics, and eating junk food. I felt even better after I bought tennis shoes at the local thrift store for $2...I thought Eric had grabbed my shoes and he thought I had them, so I spent the first day hiking in flip-flops. Yikes!







4 thoughts:
how fun!
ZWow! It's gorgeous. Scotty on his first hike is great! Love Mom
These pics remind me of our camping trip to Goblin Valley! Oh the memories....! :|
Thanks for the yoga/pilates tips. It was so helpful to get your educated advice.
Your dad said to me tonight, "Have you looked at Meg's latest blog? She's got their trip posted. Did you see Scotty waving?!"
He was excited. I loved it too.
Love Mom
Post a Comment