Length: 28.5" (5th percentile--he's small very apparently very proportionate. Except for his large head (50th percentile) and his ears, probably...)
Teeth: 4 (two top, which are actually behind the bottom two, meaning he has the death bite...)
Naps: one long morningish nap, and occasionally a cat nap or two
Night wakings: none! Well, the other day he woke up once because he got his arm wedged between the bars...
Favorite toys: spoons, his little puppy, cars, and his hungry hungry hippo walker! he also likes his toolbench a lot and spend a lot of time banging toys and yelling
Favorite food: everything but lunch meat. And i mean that--no exaggeration! Some days he eats more than I do...
Favorite games: tickle, dadzilla (aka "i'm gonna get you..."), and anything involving water
Words: mama, dada, wa-wa, and "please" in sign language
Favorite things to do: get into mom's drawers and/or pull books off the shelf, EAT, go to the pool, visit the ducks ("bwack-bwacks"), climb up slides, and push things around. and EAT. Did i mention eating yet?
Favorite book: nothing, really! to my chagrin, as I am a total bookie. I refuse to give up, however. For now, I settle for him dancing in front of the tv to Donny Osmond in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Newest tricks: walking. Yes, hard-nosed as I am, I officially count this now. He's taken some steps here and there on his own, but today out of the blue, he walked across the waiting room at the department of health. All on his own! I barely even noticed as I was looking the other way and he was walking toward a random woman. Some day he'll walk to mama! Maybe if I have food...
Also, yelling, though I am not nearly as enthusiastic about this. Especially in church. Though he made me smile last week when I was accompanying in sacrament meeting and he yelled "mamamama!" and when I looked up he was waving at me...




3 thoughts:
What an adorable post Meg. Your writing is so fun to read. Scotty is the most brilliant child in the universe!
Love Mom, aka Proud Nana (isn't there a song about that . . . ?!)
Meg- when is his bday party? This is Sarah Roberts
What is with these larsen babies and being such light-weights!? Parker and Carter were both under the 10 percential of weight at a year...
Post a Comment