Friday, August 8, 2008

Man of the House

Since Eric has been gone since Wednesday morning, Scotty has stepped into his daddy's big shoes and has turned into the man of the house. Mini man is more like it!

Besides his little adventures,


he has been helping me clean. Check out this video of my new helper:



Scotty has also discovered a love for boxes and containers. He's reorganizing my house for me! The other day I got out my sewing machine to finish a project and found all of my foot spa lotions in there...and instead of wipes in the wipe box i found a few toys and a spoon...how helpful!

I learned the hard way yesterday not to let him play with my wallet anymore! At least when he hides my cell phone i can find it when it rings...

P.S. Eric has decided that Scotty actually looks a lot like he did when he was little, to the point that he asked his mom to mail him a picture when she sent his bike helmet (thanks mom!) and I have to agree. I asked Eric when his hair turned dark and he just shrugged...and he wonders why i never knew he was blonde!















What do you think?

3 thoughts:

Sarah Roberts said...

he does look like Eric...wow

Taylor said...

What a great helper!

New Beginnings. said...

I have dedicated a song to you...it is called Superwoman by Alicia Keys- it is in my music area on my blog