Well, it's official. Eric has graduated!
The whole family attended his convocation last night and even Scotty managed pretty well. Luckily it was at the Marriott Center so we took a little play break on the lawn(with the 500 other kids there!) while everyone else walked.
We even ran into my old roommate and her husband--it was so good to see you Mel!
His mom, Leanne, has been working on finishing her degree in general studies for the past two years and we were so excited for the two of them to walk together! Her coworkers are throwing her a much deserved graduation party, so Eric and I contributed to the fun by making a few photo collages of the pictures I took this week.





4 thoughts:
That is so cute that they got to walk together! Good job on the photo collages.
GREAT pics! Looks like a beautiful day for Larsens. Congratulations, and we love you. We love Leanne too! We are so proud of you Eric!
Anytime you want to hear our amazing Graduation song again, just ask.
congrats! ;) I love the first pics of you two smooching.. very cute! :)
How fun that they graduated together! And I love the smooch picture! :)
Post a Comment