Thursday, July 3, 2008

My Happy Boy!

The Real Scotty is back--the happy, playful one! His fourth tooth finally broke through and the whining and craziness has ended. I don't know who is happier about this, Scotty or me!

I'd like to welcome my parents back to the country with a few adorable videos of their grandson--can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Scotty misses you too.



His new tricks include pointing, clicking, popping, bouncing, baby-squats, kneeling, and fishing things out of drawers despite the baby-proof latches. He can also unscrew twist tops...he recognizes the camera as one of the coolest toys ever invented just for him, so catching anything on camera is difficult!

He still loves the water, though, and has recently decided that he can drive the shower...
eric and i laugh everytime he sneaks away from us after his bath--his little white bum just cracks me up!

4 thoughts:

Taylor said...

Good Job Scotty! Way to point at things (a skill that Mad has yet to acquire).

Angie Lewis said...

I'm jealous that he's done with teething for the moment....wanna trade until Chris is done?! (just kidding...)

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi Megan! Your son is adorable! I found your blog from Emily Brinton's facebook page! Emily is one of our friends. Anyway, I hope you are well! We have a blog, too.

Unknown said...

Love the bear behind my baby boy!
Love Nana