Saturday, June 28, 2008

My artistic ability...

I never thought i had any artistic ability--I can't draw, paint, sculpt, make straight lines, or scrapbook, and I certainly never won any coloring contests as a kid, but apparently i found somewhat a less useless output for my love of collaging: redesigning our blog!

I am still a nerd however; I couldn't figure out this photoshop knockoff i downloaded, so I made our header image in PowerPoint...

Like it?

5 thoughts:

Angie Lewis said...

Hey Megan, glad you found my blog - yours is super cute! You're going to have to tell me how you did it in Powerpoint because I've been wanting to make a cute header for ages but have no clue how to do it! We'll have to get together and have a play date for Scotty & Chris sometime! :)

Angie Lewis said...

Hey, by the way, how do you make your blog list show the updates like that?

RAL said...

Way cute Meg! I would love to learn how to make ours cute. It's so boring sometimes! :)

Sarah Roberts said...

ha ha!!!

Angie Lewis said...

Hey, check it out (my blog header, that is)...I think I can be artistic too...thanks for your offer - I decided to give it a shot on my own. It took many attempts, but I'm pretty satisfied with the results!