Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Memory Game

Ok, I'm joining in Deanna's memory game! Here's how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

4 thoughts:

Deanna said...

I remember that FHE too, fun times. I also remember being very excited that I was assigned as your visiting teacher b/c I didn't know you very well but, wanted to get to know you b/c you were so awesome: articulate comments in RS, extermely well-rounded and intelligent- masters program in Chemistry, musical talents, volunteer work for those abandoned kids, and on and on. But, what I most remember is your willingness to help me learn the song I sang at Charles' grandmother's funeral even though your parents were visiting and you had other things going on, you still took time to play through it for me and with such short notice. Thank you for being a great friend!

Unknown said...

Here's one for you:
The two of us laughing hysterically at the Eric Satie Museum in Honfleur France. Pedal really fast!! It was insanely creatively fun.
Love Mom

Martha said...

I loved when you brought me your foot massage spa when I was pregnant. It was such a great surprise and more than anything, I appreciated how thoughtful you were. That's just one of so many--what will we do when you guys leave for good?

Sarah Roberts said...

I remember visiting your office hours every week for help through Analytical Chemistry- because of you I passed tht class!!!!Sarah Roberts