1. What is his name? Lee Eric Larsen (though i think he would stop speaking to me if I started calling him Lee!)
2. Who eats more? Eric, but we both appreciate junk food. Especially late at night.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Eric, to which I replied "thank you." He also said it first the second time, a few days later, and I said "I know". But the THIRD time it was me first! :o)
4. Who is taller? Well let's see....ERIC, as he's 6 foot and I'm maybe 5'3"
5. Who is smarter? Hmm...i guess I have to say me or he'll never believe anything I say about him ever again, but he is DEFINTELY a better accountant: he epitomizes the phrase "detail-oriented".
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. Especially post-partum!
7. Who does the laundry? he'll occasionally throw a batch in. And sometimes he even folds! But it's mostly me.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, except when I was pregnant last summer--I claimed the left to be closer to the air conditioner.
9. Who pays the bills? Eric--always early, and he always double checks and reconciles our bank accounts in quickbooks. He just shows me the nifty graphs and tells me everything is ok.
10. Who cooks more? Eric actually really likes cooking, he's discovered, and he cooked the entire time I was pregnant, but as I'm the one home more, it's usually me now.
11. Who is more stubborn? Tough call, but I pick Eric and he is the stubborn SILENT type, and I just can't hold out against that kind of pressure.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably me, because I can't last more than ten minutes without speaking, but Eric's good about it too once he's had time to cool off.
13. Who has more siblings? Eric, he is the middle child of five
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Scotty. :o)
15. What do you like to do together? play board games, watch movies, walk to the duck pond, go the NickelCade, play Wii (especially Mario Party late at night)
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, unless it's Reeces. That boy can finish an entire bag in minutes.
17. Guilty Pleasures? Eating out! And vacations...or even just sleeping in.
18. How did you meet? Um, he sat behind me at freshman orientation back in August 2002...after talking for hours everyday we started dating the second week of school, wrote his entire mission while I happily dated other people, and then got engaged at his homecoming.
19. Who asked whom out first? I set up two "group hangout/dates" but our first official date happened because his neighbor in the dorms asked me to go out with Eric to get him out of his room...course that doesn't mean Eric was too shy to hold my hand!
20. Who kissed who first? It was mutual, but Eric instigated and almost handed me a gallon of ice cream, as he knew I would owe my entire floor the second after it happened (hello BYU dorms!)
21. Who proposed? Eric, Aug 2005, by sending me on a scavenger hunt all over campus and making me re-enact all of our freshman escapades--including surfing on the tree of life statue by the SWKT...
22. His best features and qualities? his musical ability, though you'd never know it, he plays some amazing guitar and has a great singing voice to go along with it. He also keeps me from taking myself too seriously and can always make me feel happy and appreciated.
Why Should You Get Custom Shades?
7 years ago




2 thoughts:
We should play wii together one of these nights....
Ahhh cute. I remember you talking about him when we were roomies so this was fun to read. So cute! And by the way my blog is in DESPERATE need of your help ;)! I have no idea where to begin but I want to make it cute. I know a very little about HTML (my hubby the software engineer has taught me bits and pieces) but I don't know how to make it cute! LOL so let me know how you can help I'd love it. You can email me at ralcochran@gmail.com
Post a Comment