Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy 4th of July!










*we interrupt this post for an announcement: this is the 50th post on Larsenland!*

Ok, happy belated 4th of July, everyone! We had a great time with Eric's family in town for a reunion. Eric also sacrificed essentially all sleep for the weekend in order to stake out shady spots for the parade and to spend quality time with his brothers (i.e. computer Generals all night!)

I wish I had taken pictures of Scotty with his cousins--April, what were we thinking? Overall, it was a great weekend! Although Scotty decided he was not that into fireworks, Eric had a great time being a pyromaniac and we both came home smelling like smoke.

I also wish I could post pictures of Scotty's newest trick--probably the cutest and/or most hilarious yet: shaking his head "no". He gets a huge grin on his face and shakes his head so hard he almost falls over!

He does enjoy this game with Eric, however:



P.S. I start my first class for my M.Ed. program on Tuesday! Wish me luck--I'm really excited about this whole thing so I hope I love it...

2 thoughts:

RAL said...

What a big boy! He's getting more and more cute by the day! How fun to go to the parade and stuff. I miss 4th of July out there :) It's fun here in Texas but just some good memories out there I guess :) Good luck with your classes. By the way I have to ask what is the M.Ed program?

Deanna said...

Where are you doing the MEd program? Sounds fun. You'll do great!