
Well, Scotty is growing up so fast--today he discovered he could pull all the videos off the shelf!


We've been having a good time here in Provo, and Scotty is loving the parks for the grass and the swings! The weather for the most part cooperates.
It's also been good for him to have other kids to play with--more often than not he seems to be the bratty one stealing everyone else's toys! We're working on that :o)

This is Scotty playing nicely with Azure (she's actually trying to teach him how to stack his rings...) before the Jensen's left for Georgia. I have adorable pictures of him with Callie (am I spelling that right?!) and Bryce that I haven't loaded yet. He loves little babies and thinks they smile just for him.

We also got to go to Colorado over Memorial Day weekend for Bekah's (Eric's only sister) graduation.
Congrats, cute girl! We're excited for you to be out at the Y with us in a few weeks.Again, Scotty had a blast playing at the park with his cousins. Eric had a blast playing video games with his brothers and watching the office. I had a blast kicking trash in Nerts and even beating April and Bekah at Ticket to Ride! I also cut April's hair, which inspired me to cut mine when I got home...hmm, have to wait for pics on that! I am officially growing my hair out so it's not a dramatic whack job--just enough to get through that awkward growing out mushroom head stage.

Oh, I almost forgot--Happy Birthday to Me! I think I'm tremendous. Feel free to argue if you must ;o)






4 thoughts:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMAZING GIRL MEGAN!! You are tremendous, and a wonderful blessing to our family.
LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
Mom
That is such a cute pic of Azure and Scotty! Thanks again for watching her that morning, I was pretty frazled and you were a lifesaver and thanks also to Eric for helping Charles pack up the truck. You guys are amazing! Happy late Bday Meg!
Okay, click on the pic of Scotty in the highchair - only in the closeup do you see the rice plastered all over him. Hilarious!
Love Mom
you are tremendous!!!!
Post a Comment